Attend my trainings
235hr YTT (RYT 200)
This Yoga Alliance registered 235 hour Devanadi Yoga Training & Intensive provides top quality instruction of traditional Hatha & Classical Yoga, Ayurveda, Tantra, Yoga Therapy, and Energy Medicine.
These workshops are not only an introduction to energy work and the subtle anatomy, but also a Reiki training class that will give you the tools and techniques to begin your self-care and care for others practices.
Thai Yoga Bodywork
Based on the northern style of traditional Thai Massage, Thai Yoga Bodywork is a sacred healing treatment that integrates Yoga, Ayurveda (the Indian “science of life”), and Buddhism.
340hr YTT (RYT 500)
Advanced Training on yoga therapy, ayurveda, tantra, meditation, bhakti, anatomy, one-on-one work, and more with some of the most relevant and renowned teachers!
Mentorship Programs & Client Sessions
These mentorship programs aim to support teachers synthesize the knowledge they attained in prior training by developing a greater commitment to svadyaya or self study. Tanya also works one-on-one with clients for a variety of wellness services, coaching and Four Desires work.
Tantric Hatha Yoga
Tanya is a constant seeker and student of life, with backgrounds in Tantric Hatha Yoga, Restorative, Ashtanga, Iyengar and Vinyasa Flow. Her focus is on aligning the physical with the subtle by using breath, awareness, alignment, and ancient yoga techniques including meditation, pranayama, kriya, bandha, chakra work, mudra, and mantra.
She also strives to help students uncover their highest potential though tapas (purification & discipline), stiram (steadiness in body/mind) and sukham (maintaining a healthy sense of humor or ease during practice).
Join My Events
In her private yoga sessions, her focus with students is to help them find their Sva Dharma, or (individual destiny) through use of Yoga Therapy* and Ayurvedic principles, Vinyasa Krama (proper sequencing), tapas (discipline), smarana (rememberance of the self) as well as mantra and meditation practices.
Tantric Hatha Yoga
Tanya completed her 500 hour Yoga Alliance teaching credentials through ParaYoga®.
Her 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training was completed in 2001 through the It’s Yoga Ashtanga Teacher Training Program in San Francisco with Larry Schultz.
Tanya is a lifelong student and has trained in Prenatal and Restorative Yoga.
- Certified Yoga Therapist with the International Association of Yoga Therapists (C-IAYT)
- Certified Yoga Therapist* via YogSadhna with Indu Arora
- Ayurvedic Wellness Counselor Level 1 through Sevanti Institute/James Bailey (in progress)
- Ayurvedic Yoga Specialist (AYS) through the Himalayan Institute
- Registered Yoga Teacher (ERYT 500) through Yoga Alliance
- Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider (YACEP)
- Instructor Status through THAI (Thai Healing Alliance International)
- Registered Thai Therapist (RTT) through THAI
- Certified Practitioner of the Thai Yoga Method
- Certified Healing Touch Practitioner (CHTP)
- Reiki Master
- Qi Gong
- Member of International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT)
- Member of Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals (ABMP)
- Member of AAPNA
- Member of MN Ayurveda Assocation (MAA)
- Member of Healing Touch International (HTI)
- Member of Yoga Alliance (YA)
- Executive Board Member for THAI (Thai Healing Alliance International)
- Columnist (Yogini-at-Large) for Twin Cities METRO Magazine (past)
- Prana Influencer
- Banyan Botanicals Affiliate
- Esprit de She Brand Ambassador